Moving can be pretty stressful. There are several things to consider because settling in a new place means having to start every things from scratch. Add to it the worries of having to carry off your things and depositing to your new place. The best way to move is by making the right start and that can be done when you hire reliable Dubbo removalists. The following are a few tips which would help you find the best removalists.
- Try t find out as much as you can about the different removalists in your locality. You can do this by either asking around or reading reviews online. Word of mouth is a pretty smart way of finding the best movers in town. Get the necessary recommendation. There are loads of people you could enquire from. People in your friend circle or within your family. Once you have a few names then it’s actually up to you to find the most about them. The right removalists can make things completely easy and stress free.
- Find removalists who are accredited by the Australian furniture removers association (AFRA). These are the people who have been trained in the best ways to help people make a move without any problems. They know how to use removal equipment properly. They also have a better idea of packing things in a way so that they stay safe and aren’t broken or destroyed during the move.
- Though the Australian law doesn’t require the removers to be liable to pay for thing which get broken or damaged during the move they are liable for public liability insurance. Plus third party property insurance and motor vehicle insurance. Make sure you take a look at the website of different removalists to see whether they are associate with the AFRA.
- Make sure you ask the right questions before you hire a particular removalist. Get to know how long they would take to remove all your belongings. Also ask them whether they charge a flat rate or they work through an hourly rate. Would they be present on the day you plan to make the move or would you want them to move things earlier. Get o know if they would charge you extra for any delays or if you might need something stored and they are willing to provide storage services as well. Some removalists provide both moving and storage services while others work exclusively as removalists only. Moonlight Removalists in Dubbo are very happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Don’t forget to get a quote. You would need to be pretty upfront about how many things actually need to be removed or taken care of. Always be honest because the actual quote would depend on how many things need to be removed. Also there are certain items which might need proper equipment to be removed. Also if you are about to move into a flat you would have to let the removalists now which floor are you intending to move to.
- Make use of an inventory list to get to know the actual number of items and how many boxes would you need.
- Make sure you mention the pickup and delivery address properly.